As a Dermatology PA and content creator, I am constantly trying new skincare products! Although my product collection is constantly growing and evolving, these are 5 skincare products I cannot get enough of.
- Summer Friday’s Shade Drops is my current fave mineral sunscreen! It’s super lightweight and glides over the skin like a serum. It feels silky to the touch and layers like an absolute DREAM under my makeup. The formula is also loaded with incredible ingredients like squalene and chamomile making it gentle enough for sensitive skin. It’s an absolute must-have. On my tone, it doesn’t leave any whitecast.
- Drunk Elephant’s Sweet Pitti Deodorant is a staple in my drawer for a years now! This $16 deodorant is cream-based and is so soothing to the underarm region, while keeping odor at bay. It is also fragrance-free and baking soda-free which makes it work beautifully for all skin types! I honestly can’t even count how many times I have re-purchased this one.
- The Augustinus Bader Ultimate Soothing Cream is an absolute splurge, but I can’t get enough of it! It has 3 of my favorite qualities: replenishing, hydrating, and soothing. I also love that it doesn’t leave a greasy finish like some heavy creams do. Ultimately, I’m just obsessed with the glow it leaves me with!
- Biossance Squalane and Omega Repair Cream is such a dreamy moisturizer. My skin always looks dewy and plump when I use it! This do-it-all moisturizer is an absolute savior for anybody with dry skin. Its formula is filled with powerhouse ingredients, like the brand’s own sugarcane-derived squalane, shea butter, and plant derived acai berry sterols. I love to use this one at night with a retinoid on top for moisture plus anti-aging.
- Origins’ Ginzing Eye Cream is a game-changer eye cream that I swear by. If you have read my AM Pregnancy blog post, you already know this product saved me during pregnancy. Not only does it help minimize teh appearance of my dark circles (instantly), but it leaves my under-eye area looking light & bright. It has a soft tint to it that works so beautifully under concealer. It’s truly a staple in my morning routine!
If you give them a try and let me know what you think! Also, stay tuned for a blog post on part 2 where I cover the makeup products I can’t live without.