In honor of #NationalCoffeeDay I’m going to break down a few of my favorite coffee drink orders… You’re going to want to save this one as I’ll be sharing my 5 healthy coffee alternatives!
With the holidays approaching, every coffee shop’s menus are packed full of delicious, sugary concoctions & I don’t know about you but I feel like crap after just a few sips of one.
But I don’t want to give up all the fall cheer completely! So, over the years I’ve started ordering some of my favorite drinks with a healthy holiday twist!
5 Healthy Holiday Coffee Alternatives
- Iced or Hot Americano with 1- 2 pumps pumpkin sauce (depending on your taste buds). *Gives that yummy pumpkin flavor with a fraction of the sugar and calories.
- Fall blend with steamed soy milk and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Almond milk latte with 1 pump sugar free vanilla.
- Christmas blend with steamed oat milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Cold brew with cold soy foam and 1 pump sugar free caramel.
If you try one, tag me and let me know what you think!! Follow me on Instagram!
Leave a Comment