Staying healthy is a top priority for most of us these days. I try my best to incorporate good habits on a daily basis to make sure I’m eating the right things, taking time for myself and getting my body moving. Having cute gear, convenient supplements or items at home to help me relax makes staying healthy much easier and much more enjoyable!
So, I’m breaking down 7 of my top Holiday items for the wellness lover. I can pretty much guarantee that any of these items wrapped up pretty will be a welcomed gift from the wellness lover in your life.
- Binto Personalized Supplements: I have been using these supplements for a few months now and am hooked. The process is so easy: take a short quiz and licensed medical professionals personalize your supplement regimen for you. The packs are mailed right to your doorstep in convenient, recyclable individualized packs. If you’re super picky like me, there is TONS of information on their site about how they choose and source their supplements which I appreciate. Securing the first month of these as a gift would be an awesome present for the wellness lover in your life! You can use code “skinthusiast” for 20% off yours!
- APL Sneakers: I live in my APLs. They are completely worth every penny. Not only are they trendy and cute (I wear them to the office at least once a week), they are also so comfortable and functional. So many times I’ve purchased cute sneakers only to find that I can barely get through my workout without them hurting or slipping off. That’s not the case with these. I always bring them on trips because they’re so versatile: airport comfies, morning walk, HIIT class, long jog… I can do it all in these.
- Alo Yoga High Wasted Leggings: As I mentioned, cute gear is a must to keep me motivated. Any wellness lover is going to be super excited to open these super soft yet high performance leggings. & at under $100 the price is just right.
- Slip Silk Scrunchies: If you follow me on instagram you know how much I LOVE these slip silk scrunchies. I was hesitant to try them because I was afraid they wouldn’t hold my pony during a workout, but I was wrong! And the hair breakage I was accumulating is almost non-existent now. These will make a great stocking stuffer and also come in a thicker version PERFECT for the 90s baby.
- Manduka GRP Hot Yoga Mat: This bad boy has been with me for quite some time. I’ll admit it took A WHILE for me to invest in a decent yoga mat (target clearance section anyone?), but truly the difference is night and day. This grippy mat is amazing for hot (or not) yoga. It’s thick enough to cushion the knees in table top, grippy enough to keep you from slipping in full wheel, and legit enough that you look like you know what you’re doing. If you have a yogi in your life, I PROMISE you will win Christmas with this gift!
- Hydroflask: As we all know, drinking enough water is crucial to feeling good. But a quality water bottle is something many of us don’t want to spend money on for ourselves. This 32oz, stainless steel bottle would be welcomed by any wellness lover.
- Aromatherapy Diffuser: Essential oils have become popular in the last few years and it’s easy to see why. They immediately elevate your mood. Whether you’re practicing a yoga flow, studying at your desk, or drifting soundly off to sleep… essential oils set the mood. This beautiful diffuser is affordable and aesthetically pleasing for any home.
Grab any one of these gifts for the wellness lover in your life and watch them light up!