I think we can all agree that the ability of buying your whole skin regimen while online shopping is a GAME-CHANGER! With that, when it comes to skincare, we have to be extra careful with which online retailer we order from. Luckily, I have you covered and will be telling you 5 credible and high-quality skincare shopping sites for all your skin needs!
- First up is Exclusive Beauty Club. They are an authorized online retailer, which basically affirms that every product on the site has been purchased directly from the brand! You won’t find anything expired or counterfeit, which is especially important when using “medical-grade” skincare as dodgy retailers will sometimes try to counterfeit these items to increase margins. Bonus points because EBC’s site is super easy to navigate and the customer service is amazing. Make sure to use my discount code AMY25 when checking out.
- This likely won’t come as a surprise to anyone, but next up is Dermstore. This site is incredible for taking your skin care to the next level. It is a one stop shop for some of the top brands and products that dermatologists and experts love! A little Insider tip for you, keep an eye out on cosmetic brands, too. There are some cosmetic gems you won’t want to miss out on. Save a little money by using my discount code, Amy10, during checkout.
- Next up is SkinStore! If you didn’t know, Dermstore and SkinStore now are actually owned by the same group. Both retailers are super high quality, but each has their own unique inventory of high quality brands and products. If you are looking for a specific item, make sure to check both of them–you’re more than likely to find what you are looking for at one of them! Use my discount code AMY25 on your next online shopping trip!
- You already know the Sephora app is going to be on this list! Nobody scouts upcoming skin brands like Sephora! I am constantly finding new and incredible products I haven’t seen anywhere else. As a cherry on top, I love that I can often get same day delivery! To be honest this is where I do most of my skincare shopping these days because it’s most accessible and I want to make sure I’m finding all the up and coming brands for you all!
- Last, but certainly not least, is a space called Skin Type Solutions. Because this site is unique to Doctor’s offices, you need a code to enter the site (of course I’ve got you covered). You can use code STSMD to enter and browse the site! You start by taking a quiz to figure out which of 16 different skin types you have (this is actually the same process I use for my patients at the office). After completing the quiz, you have the ability to shop from some of the best skincare items I have ever found. I actually found one of my Holy Grail items, Element 47 Skin Fortifying Mist, here a few years back. This shop is an absolute must! Make sure to use STSAMY15 when checking out for a discount on your purchase!
I hope this helps you when deciding where to get all your skincare staples! Make sure to let me know what you’d like to see on the blog next.