With the holidays fast approaching, we’re all on the hunt for gift ideas for the women (and men) in our lives… or maybe even for ourselves 😉
When shopping for a skin care junkie, it can be overwhelming. There are SO many products out there, many with a higher price tag. How do you know which ones are worth it?
Well, I’ve teamed up with Exclusive Beauty Club to bring you some of the season’s best and most splurge-worthy products for yourself and for under the tree. & don’t fret, these items may be worth the splurge but EBC has hooked us up with a discount code “AMY25” for 25% OFF your entire purchase at exclusivebeautyclub.com **
1. Slip Silk Sleep Mask: While this mask isn’t exactly skin care, it is a staple in my nightly routine. It’s so silky smooth and something about the light pressure over my eyes puts me right to sleep. If this was in MY stocking come Christmas morning I would be one happy girl. You’ll rarely find these on sale so take advantage of the code while you can!
2. DefenAge 8-in-1-Bioserum: This serum is many of my patients’ regimens. I like to explain it as a serum that wakes up the fresh baby skin cells making your skin look younger… Think improvement in the appearance of pores, fine lines and pigmentation. I use this in conjunction with other serums to promote quicker results.
3. SkinMedica Lytera 2.0: Rich in skin-lightening ingredients like Niacinamide and Tranexamic Acid, I love this serum. I use it every night in my regimen to help tackle stubborn pigmentation.
4. Revision Skincare C+ Correcting Complex 30%: This analog to Vitamin C is said to be more stable and lipid soluble than its counterparts. Even for more sensitive skin types I find that this Vitamin C products bodes well!
5. Neocutis Lumiere Bio-Restorative Eye Cream: I use this eye cream every morning. I love that it has caffeine and HA to help with the immediate appearance of the under eyes. I also appreciate that my tinted SPF and makeup go on easily overtop without any pilling.
6. SkinMedica Retinol Complex 1.0: When recommending an OTC retinol that can easily be found online, I love SkinMedica’s Retinol Complex. It is available in 0.25, 0.5 and 1.0 concentrations. It is packaged correctly in an airless pump and contains the right kind of OTC retinol. This is a great place to start as far as the anti-aging staple retinol is concerned.
7. SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic: In the derm world, some products are just KNOWN. This serum is one of them. Great for those who aren’t sensitive or prone to breakouts, this Vitamin C serum is one of the OGs and is still an amazing and effective one.
So, there you have it! A few products I think are worth the splurge this Holiday season!
**Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a small commission when you purchase via these links at no additional cost to you (thank you! It helps me keep things up and running)… As always I ONLY recommend products, goods and services that I stand behind and personally love and use.