Mother’s Day is Here! Moms are superstars. They’re educators, chauffeurs, chefs, CEOs, negotiators, bread-winners and SO MUCH MORE. They literally get one day, only one, dedicated completely to them…which is pretty crazy to me! So, make her feel super special, WILL YA?!
I took some time to sit down and try to think about 5 of my absolute favorite skin care products that are worth the splurge for Mom! The idea is to get her products that pack a big punch in few steps, because if you didn’t already know, girl is BUSY!
1. SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic– Chances are pretty darn high that she’s heard of this serum and it’s probably on her “I want it but I have to put everyone else’s needs first” list. I am often asked if this Vitamin C serum is worth it. YES. This serum has been the go-to for Dermatologists for years and has been shown to be efficacious at improving pigmentation, collagen production and improving fine lines and wrinkles. Topical Vitamin C is difficult to formulate and package so investing in a good one by a reputable brand is key. You’ll score major brownie points with this one! PLUS YOU CAN USE CODE AMY25 FOR 25% OFF!!
2. Revision Youthful Lip Replenisher– The first time I tried this lip treatment I was hooked. It delivers Hyaluronic acid for moisture and leaves the lips looking plump and hydrated with a high shine. This is a great add-on that she’ll love!
3. SkinMedica Brightening Eye Mask: These eye masks are a fantastic way to encourage her to take some “me time” and enjoy a glass of wine and a good book! Tip: store them in the fridge so they’re nice and cool when she puts them on!
4. NUXE Reve De Miel Deliciously Nourishing Body Scrub– Mom showers usually lasts a total of a minute and 30 seconds because she is needed elsewhere. This luxurious body scrub is perfect for a long, spa-like hot shower! Just make sure you leave her alone long enough to actually use it!
5. PCA Skin Intensive Age Refining Treatment 0.5% Retinol– A quality retinol is the staple of any good anti-aging regimen. Mom will appreciate this one and you’ll look like a skin care wizard! *Retinol should not be used by anyone pregnant or breastfeeding.
There you have it! My top 5 picks for the Mom who loves skin care! As always you can use code AMY25 on any full price order >$50! Luckily many of these are already on sale!
**Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a small commission when you purchase via these links at no additional cost to you (thank you! It helps me keep things up and running)… As always I ONLY recommend products, goods and services that I stand behind and personally love and use.