It’s always fun for me to look back on the month and see what resonated most with you guys! I take an inventory of content and product recs you loved most. This is important because it gives me and idea of what’s valuable to YOU and that is why I do what I do!
So, here are the top 10 products and posts from June! And almost everything is included in a current sale or has a discount code for my fellow bargain shoppers!
- My abercrombie dress was a huge hit this month. I had previously not even thought of these retailer but whatever their style team is doing, it’s working. My dress is on sale!
- The Colorescience Brush-On Shield is my favorite way to reapply sunscreen and mattify throughout the day. So glad you guys love it as much as I do! You can use code AMY25!
- Ahhhh. The elusive Bala bangles. These aesthetically pleasing ankle weights are so hard to find in stock! When I posted that the pink were available they sold out so quickly. Fortunately, you can pre-order here. Trust me, they’re worth it! I waited months for mine.
- A holy grail skin care product, the Dr. Dennis Gross peel pads have changed my skin for the better. I’ve been a loyal customer for years! Available in 3 strengths, there’s one for everyone. You can use code AMY25 for 25% off!
- Melasma and hyperpigmentation season is here so it’s no wonder my favorite lightening serum SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 was a best seller this month. On sale here!
- These cute sunnies speak for themselves! I have the color “Havana” but they’re also available in black!
- This one flew off the shelves. It’s no secret that the super popular, highly effective CE Ferulic comes with a price tag. But this combo ( full-sized CE Ferulic with a FREE full-sized tinted sunscreen) gives you both great products for the price one 1!
- My results with this lash serum have been pretty amazing. If you’re like me and not a fan of falsies, this might be for you! Find it here!
- It’s rare you can get such a big discount on this T3 wand trio! This is my favorite way to get bouncy, voluminous curls and you can get 25% off with code AMY25!
- When I shared the stories of me applying the Colorescience color balm in “berry”, it was a big hit. Not only are these pretty shades packed SPF and iron oxides, they are multifunctional and can be used on the lips, cheeks and eyes for an easy Summer glow! They’re also sold individually. CODE AMY25 🙂
**Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a small commission when you purchase via these links at no additional cost to you (thank you! It helps me keep things up and running)… As always I ONLY recommend products, goods and services that I stand behind and personally love and use.