For my next gift guide I thought it would be fun to tell you exactly what I’M wishing for this Holiday season. So, I’ve put together a list of my 7 most coveted gifts this December! In reality we are a one or two gift household but a girl can dream… & hopefully this helps you shop for someone special in your life.
- The Dyson Air Wrap: If you know me, this one will come as no surprise. This is something I would likely never purchase for myself but any girl would be thrilled to open this come Christmas morning. You can style your hair in minutes with less damage and this beautiful set comes highly recommended from some of the biggest names in beauty. Dyson isn’t just for vacuums anymore, friends!
- Slip Silk Scrunchies: You all know how much I love my thin Slip scrunchies… I wear them every single day and they double as super cute arm candy. So I wouldn’t mind these thicker scrunchies in my stocking this year. Hint hint babe.
- Lululemon Align Pant in Camo: I’m not sure when camo came back in style, but I’m here for it. These leggings are not only high quality and comfy, but they’re super versatile. Look cute for a workout, airport-ready or wear them under a chunky sweater. I have leggings from lululemon that are 7 years old with no signs of quiting anytime soon.. Seriously… I dug into the depths of instagram to find a photo of the my first ever pair from 2012 (I still wear them).
- Nespresso Plus Deluxe: Ahhh Nespresso. I have had my Nespresso machine for years and keep a separate coffee maker for my usual morning cup of joe. It would be so nice to have an all-in-one Espresso and coffee maker like the newer Vertuo models! Plus, this one comes with a milk frother. Nespresso brews never disappoint and I’m always impressed with the quality of their pods. If you’re worried about sustainability, Nespresso has a fantastic program where you can either drop off or mail in your used pods for recycling.
- Eberjey Gisele Long Pajama Set: If you follow me on instagram, you know that I pretty much live in my Eberjey pajamas. I’m the type of person who comes home from work at 5pm, does my nightly skin care routine, and puts on my pjs. I’m not sure why I put my pajamas on so early in the evening but I’ve done this ever since I was a kid… I just like to be comfy, I guess. Anyways, this brand is absolutely top quality and their beautiful intimates and pajamas are well worth the price.
- Ugg Birch Slipper: I’ve been without a good pair of slippers for a couple of years now and I have been on the lookout for the right pair. These ones are the perfect color palette and I love how they hug the foot.
- Le Labo Santal Travel Tube Refill: THIS is my signature scent. There is something so rich and masculine about Le Labo Santal and that is my favorite kind of perfume. It’s unexpected, woodsy, and far from feminine. They sell the initial vile in a beautiful metal casing perfect for travel so you just have to buy these refills when you run out.
That’s all for now! Excuse me while I casually slip this blog post into my husband’s pocket. K bye.
**Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a small commission when you purchase via these links at no additional cost to you (thank you! It helps me keep things up and running)… As always I ONLY recommend products, goods and services that I stand behind and personally love and use.